I love January in the first grade classroom! I feel like the light bulb clicks for so many of them. One of the resources I like to have on hand are no prep activities. No prep resources work great for early finishers, morning tubs, substitutes and serial review.
January NO PREP Printables
These NO PREP packs contain 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- In the Winter- sentence writing
- Mitten contractions
- Raining Blends- r blends
- Silent as Snow- silent e practice
- Winter Sentences- sentence editing
- Snowball Punctuation
- Snowy ‘o’ Words- Long O word practice
- Snowy Sounds- ch, sh, and th practice
- Snowy Vowels- long and short vowel practice
- Steaming Syllables
- Table of Contents practice
- ABC order
- Winter Sentences- detailed sentence writing
- Winter Verbs
- Calendar Fun
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside- temperature practice
- Fishing With Friends- graphing
- Skip Counting
- More and Less- 1 more/less and 10 more/lessPart- Part- WholeFact Families
- Snowy Addition- number line practice
- Snowy Comparisons- greater/less than
- Snowy Stories- word problems
- So Many Snowballs- place value practice
- Time for Snow- time to the hour and half hour
- Winter Scene Addition- adding 3 numbers
- Winter Equations- missing + and – signs
- Winter Friends- graphing
Below are some samples from the pack.
Are you ready to Print and Do? Click below to grab your January Print and Do pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!