April NO PREP Resources
April is here! And that means spring, rainbows, Earth Day, bunnies and so much more. It also means a busy time of year, so here are some April NO PREP resources to help you get through the month. These are wonderful for early finishers, sub plans, and independent station work.
April NO PREP Printables
These NO PREP packs contain 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- Adding Verbs
- Eggs in a Basket- digraphs
- Eggstravagant Syllables
- Make a Sentence- writing complete sentences
- April ABC Order
- Hoppin’ Contractions
- Spring Endings- inflectional endings
- Egg Punctuation
- Batter Up- nouns, verbs & adjectives
- April Sentences
- Painting Eggs- r blends
- April Word Search
- “I” Like Plants- short i and ir words
- Spring Editing
- Vowel Mushrooms- long vowels
- April Calendar Fun
- April Showers- graphing
- Egg Hunt- place value
- Pond Friends- graphing
- Earth Stories- word problems
- Baseball Concessions- money practice
- Eggs-A-Plenty- adding with 3 addends
- Spring Into Fractions
- Groups of Flowers- fraction practice
- Tens and Ones
- Batting Order- number order
- Earth Fact Families
- Spring Time- telling time to the hour and half hour
- Follow the Rule- adding/subtracting tables
Below are some samples from the pack.
Are you ready to Print and Do? Click below to grab your April Print and Do pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!
If you prefer to purchase these from TPT, April Print and Do or Print and Do Big Bundle.