Back-to-School NO PREP Resources
The beginning of the year is fact approaching! And that means new pencils, books, procedures, review of skills and so much more. It also means a busy time of year, so here are some back-to-school NO PREP resources to help you get through the new year. These are wonderful for early finishers, independent station work and review.
Back-to-School NO PREP Printables
These NO PREP packs contain 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- Let’s Count Syllables
- Reading Sounds- beginning sounds (b, f, m, s, t)
- Scoops of Sounds- vowel sounds (a, i, o)
- Back to School Sentences
- Sentence Writing
- Sticky Alphabet- lowercase alphabet practice
- Double Bubble- rhyming
- Beginning Sounds- mixed
- Books of Sounds- beginning sounds (g, h, n, w)
- Start Your Sounds- beginning sounds (c, d, l, p, r)
- Back to School Word Search
- Buggy Words- real and nonsense word sort
- Searching for Sounds- missing vowels in cvc words
- How Will It End?- ending sounds
- Is It Complete?- complete/not complete sentences
- Numbers of Books
- August Calendar Fun
- School Supply Addition
- More or Less
- Lots of Supplies- missing numbers
- Graphing Crayons
- Add Them Up- addition to 10
- Before, In-Between & After
- Make a Ten
- Patterns of Supplies
- Summer Subtraction
- What’s on the Table?- tally marks and counting
- Measuring Supplies- nonstandard measuring
- Tens and Ones
- Line Them Up- ordinal numbers
Below are some samples from the pack.
Are you ready to Print and Do? Click below to grab your Back-to-School Print and Do pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!
If you prefer to purchase these from TPT, Back-to-School Print and Do or Print and Do Big Bundle.