With the summer games coming up, I thought it would be fun to round-up some ideas that you might be able to incorporate into a classroom. I love watching these games. My favorite summer sport to watch is gymnastics. The athletes are so strong! Do you have a favorite sport?
Here are some books that I plan to use in my classroom.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. You will never infer a fee or charge for this.
- What Are the Summer Olympics?
- G is for Gold Medal: A Summer Olympics Book
- Nadia: The Girl Who Couldn’t Sit Still
- Wilma Unlimited: How Wilma Rudolph Became the World’s Fastest Woman
- Magic Tree House: Hour of the Olympics
I am also hoping the summer games will inspire some great writing. I made up a Sumer Games word list. Grab your freebie below!
I have also scoured Pinterest for some fun Olympic ideas.