This is a pack of tools for organizing genius hour in the primary grade classroom. In the pack, you will find resources that will help you get started and keep your students organized through the process.
I wanted to be sure I left most of the process of learning about something for my students to figure out, but I also needed to be sure I provided some structure. That is where this pack comes into play.
Here is what is included in this pack:
- Introduction to Genius Hour
- My Research Plan organizer for the student
- My Research Plan posters
- Question starters (coming up with research questions)
- Research organizers for the students
- Research Helpers
- My creation planning sheets
- Genius Hour planning checklist for students
- Kid-friendly research websites attached to QR codes