May NO PREP Resources
May is here! And that means end of the year craziness and fun! It also means a very busy time of year, so here are some May NO PREP resources to help you get through the month. These are wonderful for early finishers, sub plans, and independent station work.
May NO PREP Printables
This NO PREP pack contains 15 math and 15 literacy activities to engage your first graders. They are so easy, just print and do! The activities include:
- Adding Adjectives
- May Sentences
- Make a Sentences
- Compound Words
- Spring ‘e’ Words- silent e words
- Hard or Soft?- hard/soft g/c words
- May Word Search
- May Editing
- Spring Tense- ing verbs
- Picnic Fun- antonyms and synonyms
- Bubble Trouble- ow/ou sounds
- Sunny Sounds- r-controlled vowels
- Flying Kites- linking verbs
- Gumball Words- nouns, verbs and adjectives
- Flower Vowels- short vowels
- May Calendar Fun
- Make a Ten
- May Stories- word problems
- Tens and Ones- place value
- Strawberry Fact Families
- More or less
- It’s a Hit- graphing
- Robot Comparisons- comparing numbers
- Sweet Treats- money
- Mushroom Garden- adding 2-digits
- Cooking Up Fractions
- Mixed Equations
- Shapes Galore
- At the Zoo- tallies and graphing
- Pond Measuring- nonstandard measuring
Below are some samples from the pack.
Are you ready to Print and Do? Click below to grab your May Print and Do pack.
Save when you purchase the bundle!
If you prefer to purchase these from TPT, May Print and Do or Print and Do Big Bundle.