This is a comprehensive nonfiction unit on salmon. This pack includes reading passages, graphic organizers, writing resources and many other goodies for your salmon studies.
Here is what is included:
- Reading passages on:
-All About Salmon
-Dangers to Salmon
-Types of Salmon
-Where Do Salmon Live?
-Pacific and Atlantic Salmon Life Cycle Poster
- Picture files cards for some of the vocabulary words
- Six videos attached to QR codes for your students to watch and
record what they learn about salmon. Recording sheets included.
- Vocabulary word wall cards
- Vocabulary word book
- Vocabulary word detective page
- Salmon notes- gathering facts and evidence from readings
- Caption This! – writing captions related to a drawing
- KWL charts
- Main Idea and detail page
- Can, have, are pages
- Graphic organizers
- Discussion cards that can be used for conversations or writing
- Writing paper in various sizes
- Interactive Notebook Life Cycle Flap Pages