Are you looking for a fun, hands-on way to practice the alphabet and beginning sounds? Paint sticks are an inexpensive way to do that! I use these when reviewing sounds. This pack includes what you need to make your own alphabet sticks.
The following is included in this pack:
- Lowercase and Uppercase Letter Toppers
- Beginning sound pictures (except x, where the pictures are mainly ending sounds)- both color and blackline
- Vowel and Consonant sorting cards
- Alphabet card cheat sheets- this is so you know what each picture is
- Blank cards to make your own after laminating.
Paint sticks and velcro are not included- you can get paint sticks free at home improvement stores and velcro can be purchased at craft stores.
*Read more about paint sticks here.