These 1st grade spring math centers (April) are a hands-on and engaging way to reinforce math skills in your small group or independent centers. This pack includes 8 spring-themed math activities.
The center activities included are:
- Comparing Numbers (greater than, less than, equal to)
- Spring Fact Families
- Spring Day Find & Graph
- Spring Day Find, Tally, & Solve
- Rainy Day Nonstandard Measurement
- Spring Telling Time (hour and half-hour)
- Missing Number Squares (10 more, 10 less, 1 more, 1 less)
- Balanced Equations
*Each of the centers includes set-up directions, a kid-friendly task card, color and backline center cards, and a recording sheet.