Scan It, Solve It, Write It! QR code Scavenger Hunt – September
Do you love QR codes? My students love to go on scavenger hunts with them. Students scan the card to receive the clue to the next card AND a word to write down. If they do the scavenger hunt correctly, they will have a silly sentence written down to illustrate. Check it out, my students love it!
There are 6 scavenger hunts included:
- Subtraction from 10 – penguins
- Addition to 10 – snowflakes
- Mixed addition and subtraction to 10 – snowman
- Subtraction from 20 – mug
- Addition to 10 – sled
- Mixed addition and subtraction to 18 – hat
Looking for more QR code monthly packs? Find them below.
*Or you can find them all in the QR Bundle.