These 1st grade March math centers (St. Patrick’s Day) are a hands-on and engaging way to reinforce math skills in your small group or independent centers. This pack includes 8 math activities.
The center activities included are:
- Number Order (least to greatest and greatest to least)
- Lucky Fact Families
- St. Patrick Day Find & Graph
- St. Patrick’s Day Find, Tally, & Solve
- Coin Nonstandard Measurement
- Equation Sort (true and not true sort)
- Missing Number Squares
- Missing Addends
*Each of the centers includes set-up directions, a kid-friendly task card, color and backline center cards, and a recording sheet.