1st Grade February Morning Work
Are you looking for a quick and easy review with a winter and Valentine’s Day theme? Your students will love these 1st grade February morning work activities! These NO PREP worksheets can be used for morning work, early finishers, review, or interventions.
1st grade February morning work your students will love! These NO PREP math and literacy worksheets are great for review. These printables can be used for morning work, early finishers, review, or interventions.
This packet of February morning work contains 30 math and literacy worksheets. They are perfect for a 1st grade classroom or homeschool student. These can be used as independent work, small group, or a whole group activity.
- Adding Adjectives
- ABC Order
- Make a Sentence
- February Sentences- capitals and punctuation
- Friendly Letters- digraphs
- Heart Punctuation
- Hot Nouns
- Lovely Syllables
- Word Search
- Stormy Hearts- r-controlled vowels
- Winter Sentences
- “I” Love You- Long I practice
- Compound Words
- Beginning Blends
- Fact or Opinion?
- More and Less- 1 more/less and 10 more/less
- Follow the Rule- equations with a table
- Groups of Hearts
- Fact Families
- How Many Kisses? -nonstandard measuring
- Let’s Shop!
- Letters For Friends
- Love Stories- math story problems
- Mixed Equations
- Piles of Hearts- adding 3 addends
- So Many Sticks- place value
- Which is Which?- coin recognition
- Woodland Friends- graphing
- Calendar Fun